Regulations www.boosttft.plThank you for visiting the website www.boosttft.pl . I am glad that our website contains content, products and services that suit your needs and interests. We hope they will meet your expectations.Be sure to read theseRegulationsin full so that you know on what terms you use the products or services available on the website https://www.boosttft.pl/ and what rights you are entitled to. If you read its content and accept the terms presented here, give it an expression by checking the appropriate checkbox about accepting the Regulations before making a purchase through the website https://www.boosttft.pl/ . If you do not accept the content of these Regulations and you do not check the checkbox about accepting the Regulations, the purchase via the website https://www.boosttft.pl/ will not be made. This is the law that we abide by on this website. Enjoy reading.
The terms used in these "Regulations" mean:
- Boosting- the phenomenon of boosting (the term rank boosting is also used) occurs when one player (with higher skills, higher rank) logs into the account of another player (with a lower rank) in order to raise his rank in a given game for a specific fee .
- Coaching- this is a trainer's activity aimed at, inter alia, learning the player, observing his game and creating an optimal model of playing, developing his competences.
- Commercial Information- any information intended directly or indirectly to promote products or services (digital and other) of the Store, in particular advertising, information about news, promotions, price reductions, free cash or material benefits and other benefits related to the promoted goods, service and other activities related to the Store.
- Customer/ Buyer- a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, making a purchase within the Store.
- Consumer- a natural person making a purchase not directly related to business or professional activity.
- Product (digital)- all products presented as part of the Store, intended for sale, including downloads, in particular online training, online courses, educational academies, e-books, audiobooks, films, webinars, video files, software, photos, files, access to the subscription page, etc.
- Website- the website at https://www.boosttft.pl/
- Digital content- data produced and delivered in digital form.
- Tutorials- video materials, instructional videos.
- Distancecontract - a contract concluded between the store owner and the customer via the Store, as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts, without the simultaneous presence of the parties, using means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Service (digital)- a service offered via the website https://www.boosttft.pl/ using an organized system of concluding distance contracts, without the simultaneous presence of the parties.
- Order- an activity undertaken by the Customer, consisting in the selection of specific products or services (including digital ones) within the Store, aimed directly at concluding a sales contract, under the conditions specified in these Regulations.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The owner, also called the Service Provider of the website https://www.boosttft.pl/ providing services by electronic means is Bartosz Wójtowicz, using the electronic address:email@example.com.
- Through the websitehttps://www.boosttft.pl/, theService Provider provides services to Customers by electronic means, i.e. remotely, without the simultaneous presence of the parties through the transfer of data.
- These Regulations define the general rules and conditions of using the websitehttps://www.boosttft.pl/,in particular the rules for the sale of (digital) products or services available on the website https://www.boosttft.pl/ , the rules for withdrawing from the contract and submitting complaints.
- These Regulations are addressed to Consumers.
- By accepting these Regulations, the Customer agrees to all its provisions and undertakes to comply with them.
- The owner provides the Customer with the Regulations free of charge before purchasing any (digital) products or services, in accordance with applicable law.
- The content of these Regulations may be printed by the Customer, saved on a carrier or downloaded at any time from the website https://www.boosttft.pl/
- These Regulations take into account the provisions of Polish law and European Union law to the extent required, in particular:
- Civil Code - the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended
- Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 123, 730).
- Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 134, 730).
- Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws No. 24, item 83)
- Regulation (EU) 2016/697 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, in short GDPR).
- The customer is obliged to use the (digital) products or services available on the website https://www.boosttft.pl/ in a manner consistent with the law and morality, in particular with respect for personal rights as well as copyrights and intellectual property of the Owner and third parties .
- The customer cannot conclude a contract under a pseudonym or anonymously.
III. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Using the Online Store is possible provided that the following technical requirements are met by the Customer: a)having a device (such as a computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone or other similar device) enabling access to the Internet, equipped with an efficient operating system, e.g. Linux, Windows or iOS,b) installing on such a device the current version of a web browser that provides access to Internet resources, such as: Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, or another compatible one that supportscookies, andc) having an active e-mail account (e-mail).
- The customer may place orders for individual products or services (digital) provided that they have programs that meet the following technical requirements, e.g. for a digital product in the form of an e-book - a program that supports the PDF, pub., Or mobi file format.
IV. SUBJECT OF THE SERVICE / product description /
- a) TFT Boosting - it is obtaining a position in the ranking specified when purchasing, for which we receive a fixed remuneration. The subject of this contract is therefore a specific result. Boosting is for Teamfight Tactics developed by Riot Games.
- The customer may appeal against Boosting and request a refund in the event of:
- - Boosttft.pl has not started your order yet and the customer wants to cancel it
- - Boosttft.pl cannot provide services in accordance with our terms.
- - The customer made a mistake with the purchase and the service did not start.
- - Circumstances have changed and the service is no longer available
- Boosting rules:
- During the boosting period, Klietna is completely forbidden to play ranked games in Teamfight Tactics. If he plays the game, regardless of the result, we have the right to stop boosting without the possibility of a refund.
- The customer may appeal against Boosting and request a refund in the event of:
- b) Coaching TFT - it is the provision of training and coaching services. The subject is the trainer's action aimed at, inter alia, learning the player, observing his game and creating an optimal model of playing, developing his competences. As a rule, the trainer does not have access to the player's account. Coaching is about Teamfight Tactic by Riot Games. Terms and conditions of coaching:
- Free cancellation of Coaching up to 24 hours before the agreed date. The client may cancel the scheduled Coaching session no more than 24 hours before the agreed date, without charging him with any costs. Failure to appear for the session is tantamount to using the agreed hours and results in the necessity to pay the due fee.
- The session starts on time.The client is punctual in appearing for the session, otherwise he is obliged to inform the Service Provider by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance about the delay in appearing for Coaching and the duration of this delay. The delay time is included in the coaching time.
V. SUBMISSION AND FULFILLMENT OF ORDERS
- In order to order a Product or Service, go to the website https://www.boosttft.pl/ , and then select the desired Product or service, taking the next steps in accordance with the messages displayed on the website.
- The Customer's choice of products (including their type and number) or services is made by selecting individual products or services
- In order to place an Order, it is necessary for the Customer to provide the following data: login details to the account on which the Boosting is to be performed. In order to make a purchase, it is necessary to accept these "Regulations" by checking (clicking) the appropriate box (checkbox) next to the message: "I accept the regulations", and then sending the Order by clicking the "Confirm Order" button.
- In the process of placing the Order, the Customer shall freely choose the form of payment for the ordered Product or Service.
- When placing the Order - until you click the "Confirm Order" button - the Customer has the option to modify the previously provided personal data, data regarding the Products or Services selected by him, both in terms of their type and number (quantity), as well as in terms of form payments.
- By clicking on the "Confirm Order" button, the customer is aware that the conclusion of the contract is related to the obligation to pay the due payment.
- After the Customer has provided all the necessary data to place an Order, a summary of the Order will be displayed.
- Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of the Customer's will to conclude an Agreement with the Store Owner, in accordance with the content of these Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Customer is redirected to the thank you page and the necessary information regarding the order.
- Then, the customer will receive a confirmation e-mail at the e-mail address provided during the purchase, with the order number and other details of its implementation, in particular information about logging in to the Customer's panel and exporting digital content (materials).
- The contract is treated as concluded when the Customer receives the e-mail referred to in paragraph 10 above. The contract is concluded in Polish in accordance with the Regulations.
- Upon acceptance of the Regulations, the Customer may express additional consent to the processing of his personal data by the Owner for marketing purposes. Such consent may also be given in return for obtaining a free product or service. Consent is expressed by checking the appropriate box. The customer may withdraw such consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The Customer is obliged not to disclose his Account password to third parties.
- The Store Owner may delete the Customer's account or deprive him of the right to place Orders, with immediate effect, in the event of a material breach by the Customer of these Regulations, in particular if the Customer, when registering in the Online Store or placing an Order, provided untrue, inaccurate or violating data. rights of third parties, uses the Online Store in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Network, uses the Online Store in a way that is burdensome for other Customers and the Store Owner, providing access digital products or services to third parties.
- The billing period for access to Products or Services is a calendar month, unless another billing metric is indicated (e.g. one-time payment for hours in the case of coaching).
VI. PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCTS, PRICES AND FORMS OF PAYMENT
- The prices of Products or Services posted on the Store's website are gross prices.
- The Store Owner reserves the right to change the prices of products or services presented on the Store's website, withdraw and introduce new ones, carry out and cancel all kinds of promotional campaigns and sales. The above right does not affect Orders that were placed before the effective date of any of the changes referred to above.
- The customer can choose the following payment methods:
- by classic bank transfer- payable directly to the Store Owner's account, indicated after the exchange of e-mail correspondence between the parties;
- via PayPal.
- Before making a payment, the Customer should read the rules applicable to the financial operator.
- When making a payment for a Product or Service, the Customer may use the rebate or promotional coupons he is entitled to.
- The owner makes every effort to present the offered Products or Services in a descriptive manner as fully as possible. The display at the Customer's site depends on the operating system and hardware used.
- The Store Owner takes steps to ensure that the website and the Product access platform are fully operational and undertakes to remove any irregularities in its functioning on an ongoing basis.
- Any complaints may be submitted by e-mail to the Store Owner at the following e-mail address:email@example.com.
- When submitting a complaint, please provide your name, surname, e-mail address, type of order, describe the reason for the complaint and the request in connection with the complaint.
- Each complaint is considered within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of its submission.
VIII. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- The right to withdraw from the Agreement does not apply if the purchased Service is performed by the Owner.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the consumer in respect of contracts: a)for the provision of services, if the service provider has fully provided the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed prior to the commencement of the service that he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract after the Owner fulfills the service;b) for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if theperformance beganwith the consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract (30 days) and after informing the Owner about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
- Subject to point VIII items 1-2 of these Regulations, a consumer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 30 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving a reason or incurring costs.
- In the case of a product that is a service, the performance of which - at the express request of the consumer - began before the deadline to withdraw from the contract, the consumer who exercises the right to withdraw from the contract after making such a request, is obliged to pay for the services fulfilled until the withdrawal from the contract. The amount of the payment is calculated in proportion to the scope of the service provided, taking into account the price for the Product or Service.
- The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted by traditional mail or by e-mail, to the addresses indicated in point II point 1 of these Regulations.
- The period for withdrawing from the contract begins:a) for a contract in the performance of which the entrepreneur issues the Product, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking the Product into the possession of the consumer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract that : 1.covers many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last Product, batch or part, consists in the regular delivery of Products for a specified period - from taking possession of the first of the Products;b) for other contracts - from the date of conclusion of the contract.
IX. RETURN RULES FOR BANNED ACCOUNTS
- All Boosting services are provided at the Client's risk.
- Buying a boost - increasing mmr, getting a higher rank is limited by the rules of some games, and the administration of a given game may block your account. By purchasing such services, you are agreeing to these policies and you should understand them.
- I would like to remind you that all information about the banking risk and the return policy was published before the start of the boosting on the website (you clicked "I agree" with the regulations).
- We will provide a refund if the service is not completed. If it is implemented partially - we will provide a partial refund.
- If the service is completed in full and 24 hours have passed since delivery, you are not entitled to a refund of the Boosting and ordering costs.
- Boosttft is not endorsed by Riot Games and does not reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.
X. EXTRAJUDICIAL METHODS OF SETTLING COMPLAINTS AND PURSUING CLAIMS, AS WELL AS RULES OF ACCESS TO THESE PROCEDURES
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Customer who is a consumer to use out-of-court complaint and redress methods and the rules of access to these procedures are available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at:https://uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rozwiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php.
- There is also a contact point at the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (telephone: 22 55 60 333, email:firstname.lastname@example.org a written address: Plac Powstańców Warszawy 1, 00-950 Warsaw), the task of which is, inter alia, providing assistance to consumers in matters relating to out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes.
- The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using out-of-court complaint and redress methods: (1) application for dispute resolution to a permanent consumer arbitration court (more information at:http://www.spsk.wiih.org.pl/); (2) an application for an out-of-court dispute resolution to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection (more information on the website of the inspector competent for the place of business by the Seller); and (3) assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers). Advice is provided, inter alia, by e-mail email@example.com at the consumer helpline number 801 440 220 (the hotline is open on Working Days, from 8:00 to 18:00, connection fee according to the operator's tariff).
- The Academy of online dispute resolution between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR Academy) is available athttp://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The ODR Academy is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop shop for consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court dispute resolution.
XI. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The Store Owner, as the administrator of personal data, undertakes to take all necessary technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of risk, in order to ensure the security of all data and content provided by the Customer in connection with his use of the Online Store.
- Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store is collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
- Customers' personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / WE (GDPR) and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) [hereinafter: the "Act"].
XII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish and European law shall apply.
- The Regulations enter into force on April 6, 2021.